[Artemisia] Spring Thaw Archery!

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 23:51:48 CDT 2012

>> Ryryd ap Gwerstan, OP, OSY(p), Grand Bowmaster wrote;

.........with targets specially painted by his Excellency Morgan Blaidd du.

To Which His Excellency responded:

>> targets painted by who?  Yer kiddin', right?  Like I'm known for my artistic
>> ability!  And what's this about dragons?
>>
>> Morgan
>>

>> Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
>> GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
>> Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
>> and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP

Your Excellency,

I have the utmost confidence in your artistic ability!!!!!!   However, if
you are not so comfortable maybe if I just ask really nicely
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE,  for ME can you do it  maybe that will work.

Thank you :)

Mst. Cecilia
Co-autocrat for Spring Thaw.