[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S May 5th: Come pursue the King's Quest

Elen Hunt hunt.elen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:58:47 CDT 2012

Greetings to all in Artemisia.
Their Majesties have set a quest for their Chosen Seven, and offered
it to all the populace.  At Kingdom Arts and Sciences we offer the
opportunity to further your personal quests by providing Games,
Dances,  the opportunity to Serve, and of course,  submission to A&S.

Games: We will have an area set up with period games.  Please come
challenge one of the Arn Hold peers to a game of nine men’s Morris ,
Chess, or another period game.

Dance: We will have a May Pole or two available.   May pole dances can
be found in books or on line.  Come teach a simple step or just enjoy
the dance.

Service: There will be opportunities to Judge, to stand guard during the Arn
Hold Baronial Polling,  or provide other acts of service.

Heraldry: The Arn Hold Heralds will have a table set up for
consultations on your proposed heraldry.

Persona Story:  We will have a person available to answer questions
and provide help developing a persona story.

Entertainment:  By arrangement there will be opportunities to
entertain the Crown.

And, of course, Arts!:  Enter an item in the Kingdom A&S competition.
 We would love to have your entry whether or not you can make it to
Arn Hold.

We hope to see you at Kingdom A&S on Saturday, May 5th.
In Service,
Lady Aelin and Lady Annika”