[Artemisia] Crown Tourney

Azir azirlt at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 19:19:51 CDT 2012

Greetings,
Crown Tourney is just about a week away, I hope all of you are planning on coming and making your final travel plans.
Just a few reminders and updates for the event
Site opens at 9 am, Court is scheduled to start promptly at 10 am with the presentation on the combatants and consorts.
The tournament of Roses will commence directly after court with Crown Tournament at the pleasure/discretion of the crown.
Due to the many sprinkler, phone, electric lines running though the lawn there will be no setting up of large pavilions. We can set up smaller day shades, but must not have stakes longer than 10 inches. We will have several set up.
There is not a feast, just a dinner break to be scheduled according to TRM and the days events. There are many food establishments with in 15 minutes of site and you are welcome to bring your dinner to site and eat. The site is dry.
We are in need of people to help with a few things, anyone willing would be most appreciated.
Set up, Tear down, Marshalling, - contact Myself, the autocrat Maestro Azir,
Youth activities – contact HL Allegretza,
The lunch fundraiser – contact HL Gwynnyth,
Shifts at troll – Contact Mistress Jaquelinne or Jill the just

Donations of food for the lunch fundraiser (we only have about half the food we would like to raise funds for the kingdom and have lunch available to those who would like it) and finger food desserts for the ball / BARDIC potluck.
Those running the youth activities are planning some youth combat, Please be sure to bring your children’s gear if they would like to participate. The Youth regulations are on the kingdom website. Contact the Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal with questions.
For those who have yet to make arrangements for a place to stay we have been able to get a special rate with the Comfort Inn in Layton $69.99 per night, 801 554 5577, ask for the LLEG rate. Please contact me if you need additional information on this deal.
YIS
Meastro Azir de Lucera
Event Steward Spring Crown Tourney 2012
Azir dot de dot lucera at aol dot com