[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts and Sciences

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Mon May 7 13:34:28 CDT 2012

  Congratulations to Duena Syeira and Sir Fernando!! - chosen by Their
Majesties to be Arn Hold's next Baroness and Baron.  This decision came
after consulting with almost 60 members of Barony at the Arts and Sciences
event this weekend.

Sincere thanks go to Lady Aurelia, His Lordship Blaise, Mistress Antonia
and Dame Varia for offering to take on this burden.  It took a lot of guts
to put yourselves 'out there' and we want you all to know how much we and
the Barony appreciate you and your efforts.

As mentioned in Court yesterday, the closing Court of Sir Etienne and
Mistress Morgan will be the Friday night at Raptor War, with the Baronial
Investiture scheduled for Saturday morning.  We encourage everyone to come
out on Thursday (July 5th), spend the week-end and have a BLAST!!

Congratulations *also *go to HE Clare and Don Gomez as the newest members
of the Trypsichore's Mouffle (Her Excellency also received a Key Cross from
Their Majesties); Lord Sebastian has been welcomed as a Moose Combatant;
Lady Toregene received a well-deserved GOSH; Lady Nessa is now a member of
the Chevalier Baronia Gloria; while Lord Ruger received the Kingdom's
Cheval d'Or.

The event itself was a *great *success thanks to Ladies Aelin and Annika!

- There were 14 people entering - from Arn Hold, Loch Salaan, Thousand Eyes
and Arrow’s Flight
- 6 entered for Kingdom Champion and 3 for Novice Champion. (half of the
Kingdom's Champion entries were from Arn Hold)
- 77 pieces submitted for judging (Mistress Casamira and her crew were
terrific!)
- Over 150 people signed in at the Reeve’s table
 - The Kingdom Fundraiser brought in $306

Arn Hold really shone this weekend - Both HE Giliana and Lady Aelin made
good on Sir Etienne's boast - Lady Aelin is the Reserve Champion AND
Populace Choice and Her Excellency is both the King's Choice AND is our new
Kingdom Champion!

Thanks to everyone who attended and entered and judged and most importantly
- had a good time!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = *Sir Etienne Dupre ,
Vicar **Mistress
Morgan du Marc, Vicaress*  *Barony of Arn Hold*= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = =
<bnb at baronyarnhold.org>

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender
<bnb at baronyarnhold.org?subject=Re%3A%20Congratulations%21>| Reply
to group <arnhold at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Congratulations%21> | Reply
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arnhold/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaGNpbXVwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjgzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMzNjM0MTg3Ng-->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arnhold/message/1360;_ylc=X3oDMTM1NzE3aDYxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjgzBG1zZ0lkAzIxMzUxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMzNjM0MTg3NgR0cGNJZAMxMzYw>(
7)
 Recent Activity:

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: arnhold-unsubscribe at eGroups.com
 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<arnhold-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional>,
Daily Digest<arnhold-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>•
of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>