[Artemisia] New Kingdom Email Accounts Coming!!

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue May 8 15:04:18 CDT 2012

Greetings!!!

In order to comply with Society rules concerning Kingdom Officer Emails and to present a more professional face to the public we have made a
change that will provide email boxes on the Artemisia AT sca.org domain for all Kingdom Officers of Artemisia and their Deputies.  Officers of the Kingdom will receive personal contacts from the Kingdom Webminister (Lord Mate), and myself informing them how to access their new email, and who to contact for questions.  This information will also be in the Regnum of the next issue of the Sage Advice,  but the new email addresses will be available immediately when the new webpage rolls out in the (very near) future.

Local officers should locate their superiors new address and update their reporting paperwork to the new emails with their next report  (ie, the May Report covering May 01-May 31).   Kingdom Officers are asked to do the same with the June quarterly reports to Society.  Officers should note that with this migration, the Crown of Artemisia has chosen to use ONE single address for both the King and the Queen.  Same with the new account for our Heirs.

We realize that there will be some overlap and confusion while this transition occurs, so we ask that officers take time to monitor accounts.  It is our hope to discontinue all old kingdom accounts and return personal accounts to their owners by August 1st.

We thank you for your time and patience.
YIS

Juliana
Kingdom Seneschal