[Artemisia] Announcing the New Kingdom of Artemisia Website

Artemisian Web Minister webminister at artemisia.sca.org
Wed May 9 11:30:04 CDT 2012

Change in the Middle Ages was a very slow process. Just look at how long
some of the wars took. Luckily some things have become faster and one of
those is updating our Kingdom Website. And though change is hard to accept
by some, we must make progress and move forward, and even if this doesn’t
have the impact of the guillotine, at least it will hopefully make it
easier for each of you to find what you are looking for.

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/

Here are some of the new features of the New Kingdom Website:

Search – Can’t find a link to exactly what you are looking for? Try
searching (upper right of site). All events, file titles from the library,
articles and pages can be searched.

Awards (Order of Precedence) – See awards given by branch, name, date and
by the awards themselves.

Improved Event Calendar – Allows branches without sites or webmasters to
post events, shows when Their Royal Majesties or Their Royal Highnesses
plan on attending, maps of the event location and more details. You can
also subscribe to the calendar from Google or programs like Outlook.

Library files are divided by topic and by office

News articles that relate to the Kingdom and comments

Job postings for Volunteer help needed, like Kingdom Officer and Deputy
positions

Look up by zip code which branch you belong to

Clickable Kingdom Map

Links to Facebook – Logged in to Facebook and want to share a page, news
article or event? Just click the Like button found on most pages.

Individual sections for each Kingdom Office

And more
.

Take some time to browse the new site, get familiar with the new features
and locations of old information and read the FAQ. If you happen to find
things that were on the old site but you can’t seem to find now, or just
have any other suggestion or question, please feel free to email me. I
really do hope you enjoy this new experience.

Thanks,

--
Gyula (Lord) Máté Czygan

Kingdom of Artemisia Web Minister, SCA
http://www.artemisia.sca.org/
For Web Ministers in the Kingdom of Artemisia: