[Artemisia] First Aid and CPR Certification day in the Barony of 1000 Eyes

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Wed May 9 17:41:13 CDT 2012

Arrangements have been made for a First Aid and CPR Certification day at the Blackfoot
Charter School on May 12th, 2012 starting at 9am. Our Baronial
Chirurgeon has been able to garner the services of a CPR/First Aid
instructor. He has graciously agreed to instruct for $25 per person. For
 those interested in getting certified in First Aid and CPR, this is a
great deal to take advantage of, as usually the cost of certification in either First Aid or CPR is much higher.

 We will also need volunteer chirurgeons and Chirurgeons-in-training for our Uprising War event.

Anyone interested in participating in the class can contact our Baroness Mistress Ariel of York, OP  (Barb Parris) at Baroness (at) Barony1000Eyes.org or by calling her at the phone number published at this link: http://www.barony1000eyes.org/Baronial_Officers.aspx

 Anyone interested in volunteering at Uprising can contact our Baronial Chirurgeon by emailing her at nightengaledel (at) hotmail.com

Thank you for your time,

~Rhys Ap Cynan