[Artemisia] Baronly 1000 Eyes "Hide your mundane stuff" class‏ Friday May 18th

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Sat May 12 10:47:49 CDT 2012

In preparation for Uprising, there will be an A&S night
focusing on hiding your mundane stuff at events, Friday May 18th at 5pm
at Dan and Stephanie Reese's house. If you have knowledge to share or
things you want to hide, please come if you can. Please bring fabric and
 patterns if you have any. If you have any questions or need directions
to Dan's house, please call or text Dan Reese at (208) 969-0588 (texting preferred- I always have my phone with me but can't always answer) or email
 dan.reese at live.com.

We hope to see you there!

-Rhys Ap Cynan Ap Maelgwn