[Artemisia] Camping with Arn Hold at Uprising! Pre-registration Closing Tomorrow (May 15th)

Biosigns biosigns83642 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 18:43:59 CDT 2012

Greetings Arn Hold and Artemisia,

If you are not camping with the
Barony of Arn Hold at Uprising this year, feel free to disregard the rest of this
message. If, however, you want to camp with Arn Hold or might want to camp with Arn Hold, pray continue on.

In order to camp with the Barony of Arn Hold at Uprising XXVI, you will need to:

1) Go to the Uprising website and register yourself into the Barony of Arn Hold encampment.  Important:  Pre-registration deadline is May 15, 2012.  Mailed in pre-registration forms must be postmarked by May 15th 2012 (which is tomorrow!).

    The website for registration is:  http://www.barony1000eyes.org/UprisingWar/Registration.aspx

2) Once registered, send an e-mail to the Barony of Arn Hold Camp
Coordinator, Katherine Wycliffe, at biosigns83642  at yahoo. com with
the following information:
a) the dimensions of your primary dwelling (in feet) INCLUDING ropes! I need to know the total footprint.  If it is an odd shape, let me know that too.
b) the dimensions of any other structures (kitchen tent, sunshade, &c.) you want to bring, INCLUDING ropes.  Again, I need to know the total footprint.
c) the date of arrival at Uprising, and the date of departure if you
aren't staying until Sunday. This helps cut down on people packing in or
 out through other people's camps
d) any camping preferences - please keep in mind that this is
"preferences" and not "requirements."  I will do my utmost best to honor
 your preferences.  If, however, there are only three people camping in
the Baronial site and two of them are your worst enemies, I really can't
 honor your request not to camp next to them!

Many thanks, and please contact me with questions.  Landline at 208   8 4 6   8 9 5 0 , although e-mail is the preferred method of contact.

Yours in Service,
Lady Katherine Wycliffe, Uprising XXVI Arn Hold Camp Coordinator

Saving one pet won't change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one pet.