[Artemisia] The June Maysun Challenge!

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 11:33:07 CDT 2012

After a great deal of thinking and discussing with some friends I've decided to start the Maysun Challenges on the 15th of every month.  They will still END on the last day of the next month, basically you will get another half month to complete each challenge.  For the last half of each month you can be working on TWO challenges at a time.  So, for example, the June challenge starts today (well...yesterday, technically, but I didn't get to post it yesterday!) and will end on June 30th.  From now until May 31st you can be working on both the May challenge and the June challenge.

Now, for the June challenge!  It is Improve your Encampment!  Anything you can to do to make your camp more historically accurate and less mundane looking.  This can be anything from table cloths or cooler covers to making furniture or building a tent to anything you can think of in between.  Just make your encampment better in some way or another.  No documentation is required for this challenge unless you want to provide it.  I know it's early-ish in June, but I would love to see progress or completed projects at Uprising!

Please let me know via Facebook or email (aravis227 at hotmail.com) if you would like to participate!