[Artemisia] Website Feature Poll

webminister at artemisia.sca.org webminister at artemisia.sca.org
Thu May 17 10:13:55 CDT 2012

And please don't send in anything yet. This is just a poll for interest and I'm not ready to store the documents yet. Instructions will come at a later time.

Thanks,

Mate
--

"Jackman-Brink, Julia" <Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu> wrote:

HI! For those putting their work forward for publication, be sure to include a RELEASE FORM for each item you send. That way you get credit and the Kingdom has written permission to host your material. I'm sure Mate would greatly appreciate it too from a paperwork standpoint!!

Juliana