[Artemisia] Harvest War Archery.

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 08:52:43 CDT 2012

Harvest War!!!!

Yes again it will be held in the beautiful mountains at Mantua at the Box Elder Campground.

I will be the event steward again this year, along with Astraid my co-event steward.

We are looking for a Marshal willing to help and run the Archery Tournament for us, and set up the range. If you could email me at jedda_fw at yahoo.com if you are able to help us out I would appreciate it.  We are already trying to line up bales and would like to know how many we will need.

Just so you know if we do not find someone to help us out we will not be able to have Archery.

Thrown Weapons is taken care of  and thank you to Lady Michelle and her Lord.

We will again have the Tavern on Friday night as a starter with Sir Bartholomew and Baron Aggie and Baroness Flora taking care of that. If you wish to share your talents please contact Baroness Flora as well. They said they would have a some refreshments available but more will be forth coming.

Also we will be needing people to help with set up. With Harvest War being during the start of school we will be a little low on numbers so could use a few volunteers. If you do wish to volunteer, please email me with the above addy.

Also if you need RV reservations please let us know this will be on a reserve only basis, because it fills up the area very quickly. If  you know of others that are going to go and would like RV parking please pass on the information.

Thank you to those that are helping us with this event so far and again I appreciate that help.

YIS
Lady Cathryn Anne of Newbury
CdC Seneschal