[Artemisia] Laurel's Prize Tourney at Uprising

Linda Haffner linhaf at msn.com
Sat May 26 15:57:11 CDT 2012

Greetings to Artisans one and all. On June 16th in the Fair Barony of 1000 Eyes there will be a Laurel's Prize Tourney.  This is a chance for you to share your Arts and Science talents and knowledge for our enjoyment and education and to receive feedback from Laurels and other Artisans in a casual environment.  This is not a competition, just an opportunity show your work and exchange ideas and information in the Arts and Sciences.  Many Artisans have become interested in new avenues of the Arts in venues like this. No documentation is required, but I invite you to bring some if you have it.  Neither your exhibit nor any documentation you may choose to have on hand need be completed.  Take this opportunity to get advice you may need to help you move forward with your project or to educate others in your chosen field of study. For those who practice the Culinary Arts, a space will be set aside for those who wish to share food for tasting by the poplace at large.  The event will be held in the Grand Pavilion from 1 to 4.  Set up time will be announced at the event. Royalty and Laurels only will be admitted from 1 to 2 o'clock, the rest of the time will be open to the general public. In service,Beatricia, OL