[Artemisia] Quest Thank You

Michelle Mazur aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 11:18:24 CDT 2012

Thank you to everyone who came out this weekend to Quest for
Atlantis. Evidently the god Poseidon heard that we were questing for his sunken
city and caused the ocean to pour from the sky. Despite the wet conditions fun
was had by all, especially those of us that ventured into the hot springs. Thank you to HRM Sean and HRH
Timmur for honoring this event with your presence. Thank you to our gracious
cousins from the south TE Bjorn and Jennet. Thank you to TE Michael and Bengta
for allowing Lord Andrew and myself to put on this event, your faith in us was
overwhelming. And finally a huge thank you to the event staff, without whom
this event would never have happened.

YIS,
Lady Michelle