[Artemisia] Attention, Merchants of Artemisia (and elsewhere!!)

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Thu May 31 09:19:04 CDT 2012

Greetings to you!

Raptor War <http://raptorwar.baronyarnhold.org/Home.html%20> is the Barony
of Arn Hold's signature event.  It will be held July 5 - 8 in a beautiful
mountain meadow on Bennett Mountain north of Glenn's Ferry, Idaho.  There
are several big activities scheduled for this War that include the Arn Hold
Baronial Investiture as well as a number of Kingdom and Baronial
championship tournaments.

There is no fee to vend, however we would appreciate an item for our
volunteer raffle.  We will provide a prime location in the camping area for
you to set up.  Please contact the event co-stewards, Danielle Alavaine
deLicorne or Auraelia de Medici (contact info here:
http://raptorwar.baronyarnhold.org/Staff.html ) so that we may add your
information to our event website and let people know you are coming!
Information regarding the War (including the schedules) can be found on our
webpage:   http://raptorwar.baronyarnhold.org/Home.html

Hope to see you soon!

Morgan, Vicaress of Arn Hold