[Artemisia] Melee Madness

Clark Otterness (Bjorn) otterness at altamistalpacas.com
Thu May 31 15:06:03 CDT 2012

Greetings all,

In two short days we will welcome everyone to Melee Madness.  In
addition to the fantastic opportunity to fight on the castle walls, we
will presenting our baronial championships for archery and thrown
weapons.  The Baronial Arts and Science Champion and our Minister of
Arts and Science will be holding a tea.  On Sunday there will be a Pas
d'Arms to dazzle and delight all who will be on hand to witness this
grand form of courtly love and chivalry.

HE Jennet and I hope everyone will make an effort to attend.  The
weather is supposed to be HOT.  There are some shade trees, but be
sure to bring plenty of liquids to keep yourselves hydrated and
sunscreen as well.

Travel safely,
Bjorn Hrafnsson,OL
Baron of Loch Salann