[Artemisia] CDC Shire Birthday Feast

Dave Dudley dave.dudley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:54:37 CST 2012

Shire Birthday is almost here, and with it, and the arrival of the cold
weather, it is time to eat hot delicious food.

This year's feast is brought to you by myself Gyula Màtè Czygan and the
letter T (for tasty).

The theme is a tribute to my lovely Lady Catarina and her Italian
background.  All dishes are based on real period recipes and will be
freshly made.

We will be starting with antipasto, a mix of marinated garlic, cheese,
olives, meats and mushrooms.

This will be followed by a soup of mushroom, accompanied by a soft bread.

The main course are hand made ravioli stuffed with cheese and spinach,
topped with a tender pork loin and mustard sauce.

Finally, top off the meal with a slice of apple braid, a sweet apple
mixture wrapped in a delicate crust, topped with a glistening glaze.

Are your taste buds watering yet?

If so, make your plans to be in the Shire of Cote du Ciel this December 1st
to celebrate our birthday and send your feast reservations into myself
(dave.dudley at gmail dot com)

Feast fee is $7 per person with no caps or discounts.

Feast will be capped at 50 people so get in quickly.  And if you have any
questions or need information about the food, please ask.

Thanks,

Gyula Màtè Czygan

Plunder First, Then Burn