[Artemisia] Baronial Birthday / Investiture of Yuri and Sumayya feast.

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 12:57:19 CST 2012

The time is drawing near to celebrate Baronial Birthday, and the investiture of Yuri and Sumayya. The feast we are are preparing will be a nice 3 remove dinner.
1. fermented vegitables, bread, salmon pate, fruit spreads, butter, and maybe a surprise or two.
2.white lasagna, salat with dressing.
3.garlic chicken, pears w/dates, and carrob.
4. deserts
The feast will be all period, but due to the nature of our Barony everything is seasoned for the modern(picky) palat.

If your concerned about alergies, I'll b e happy to share the ingredient list.
Adults $7
Kids (5-15) $4.

To make reservations email me at fish brat at yah  oo dot com
I will accept reservations until tuesday.
phone #  208  3 5 1 68 23

Hl Mairsile Kendrick