[Artemisia] Esabell needs a favor

Sharon Cates sxcscates at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 21:38:32 CST 2012

Greetings Artemisia! I hope that you are all warm and comfy as winter hits our land.  I have a boon to ask.  If there is anyone who will be near enough to the Salt Lake airport next Saturday morning (the 17th, I know that it is Baronial Birthday in 1000 Eyes and many will be travelling) to pick up a set of 5 file totes and a long under the bed tote, please contact me at exchequer at artemisia.sca.org.  I don't know the exact time yet and a flexible schedule may be necessary. Thank you, Esabell