[Artemisia] Baronial Birthday

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 22:19:00 CST 2012

Good Day friends and cousins.
 Baronial birthday will be upon us very shortly. Several people have sent me feast requests. Everyone that sent a request is in. I do take allergies into considerstion, so email me with what your restrictions are. I can adjust the chicken for no butter, but not the lasagna. The only olive oil in it is the olives. There will be a loaf of gluten free bread, and some gluten free lasagna. You will have to share  GF with Sumayya.

Menu
fermented vegitables(saurkraut, pickled greenbeans, olives) bread, butter, fruit spreads, salmon pate

White lasagna, salat

Chicken in garlic(parsley) butter, bolas (pear with date and carob)

Orange sorbet, cheese cake bites with cherry topping.

There is no official lunch, how ever there will be hot drinks, and snacks. Resteraunts are close by if you choose to eat lunch out.

In service of the dream
HL Mairsile

fish brat at yahoo dot com
208         351    6823