[Artemisia] 50 in 50 Arts and Sciences Challenge update

Michele Wolf amefinch at cableone.net
Wed Nov 21 11:43:59 CST 2012

I am now the Artemisian coordinator for the A&S 50 Challenge.  For those who
aren't familiar with it, it is a great challenge to create 50 things by A.S.
50.  There are folks participating from all over the known world.  For more
information about the challenge:
http://artsandsciences50.org/pb/wp_bb63b5c4/wp_bb63b5c4.html

I haven't seen much traffic here about people's efforts but I know that
there are folks participating.  What is everyone up to?  How are your
efforts going?  I hope you are taking pictures, etc along the way.  The hope
is to have some great displays of finished projects when all is done.

Let me know if you have any questions, want help, need a kick in the bum,
etc!

YIS,

Giliana Attewatyr