[Artemisia] Information from the incoming Golden Wing Principal Herald

Golden Wing Principal Herald principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org
Sat Nov 24 18:49:52 CST 2012

Unto the Populace of Artemisia & the Artemisian College of Heralds does
Golden Wing send warm greetings!

Once more the office of Golden Wing Principal Herald has changed guard
from HE Kelwin Ratslayer to THL Sine Fergusson of Kintyre at the Barony of
One Thousand Eye’s Baronial Birthday. And as with any change over of
office there is always a shuffle to make sure everyone gets the correct
addresses to report to.

To this end I am in the process of preparing the December report to Laurel
King of Arms and I need to hear from each local herald, individually. If
the group does not have a herald I need to hear from the group’s Seneschal
please. If you are not the current local herald and you have received this
message please pass this on to the person who is. This will help me with
my reporting as well as updating the Roster of Heralds for the Kingdom.

I need the following information from the heralds’:
 - Your contact information
-  Your SCA Membership # & expiration date
-  When you stepped up into office