[Artemisia] Getting Tired of the Turkey?

Dave Dudley dave.dudley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:08:22 CST 2012

Thanksgiving has come and gone but the cold turkey sandwiches may still be
lingering.  Well if you are due for a change of cuisine then consider
showing up this Saturday to help us celebrate the Shire of Cote du Ciel's
Birthday that will be topped off with a scrumptious feast.  The region of
Italy is my inspiration for this years dishes and all are based
on recipes of the time.

So begin your tour by:

Snacking from plates of Antipasto.

Soothe the winter cold away with a hearty bowl of mushroom soup

Let the delightful taste of mint, spinach and cheese, wrapped in a thin
ravioli give a base for your taste buds as the pork loin covered in a
mustard rosemary sauce melts in your mouth.

And finish with a baked apples wrapped in a braid of bread.

So come for the fighting, A&S, or other activities, but make sure you stay
for the food.

I am limited to 50 people and many have signed up already.  Please send in
your desire to partake of the feast immediately to myself at (dave.dudley
at gmail dot com) and I'll see you on Saturday!

 For more information about the event, please see the page below:
http://coteduciel.org/birthday.html

--
Your Feast Steward
Gyula Màtè Czygan