[Artemisia] Shire of Cote du Ciel Birthday

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 11:48:12 CST 2012

Greetings unto the populace of Artemisia,

This Saturday December 1st is the Shire of Cote du Ciels Birthday celebrations, being held at the Cache Valley Fairgrounds. (near Willow Park, on the west side).

Our event will be holding its annual tournaments for Heavy, Rapier, A&S, and Bard. Only members of the shire will be able to hold these positions, but we invite you all to come, and show your skills in each of these events to help in the selections.

There will be a fundraiser Soup Luncheon for $5, and the proceeds going to the Shires Thrown Weapons to be able to get equipment.

We were going to have our first ever Thrown Weapons tourney, but circumstances didn't fall just right and so we will put it off until St. Pyres in April, and the weather will be nicer. (even though this saturday looks gorgeous.)

There will be a feast which Lord Mate will be preparing wonderful delights.

Also display table for artisans to show what they have been doing or are doing.

We will also have a sewing circle for those busy getting things ready for Solstice Court. We will chat and share information, and even maybe learn a new technique or two from each other.

There will be an A&S competition for the Shire, this will be by populace choice.

(Positions of champions except the Bard need to be paid members)

If you are going to fight make sure your authorizations cards, and membership cards are with you, or have proof.

If you have some time to be able to help out at troll please see Lord Mate when you arrive.

There are hotels very close by and many fast food and eating establishments.

See you there, and with the weather looking so good hope  to see many.

Yours Always in Service

Lady Cathryn Anne of Newbury
Seneschal