[Artemisia] Fw: baby shower

Angela Goodyear angela.goodyear at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 15:16:15 CDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Angela Goodyear <angela.goodyear at yahoo.com>
To: 1000 list <LIST at BARONY1000EYES.ORG>; aerie <artemisia at gallowglass.org>; 1000 list <LIST at BARONY1000EYES.ORG>; "1000eyes at yahoogroups.com" <1000eyes at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 2:11 PM
Subject: baby shower

Greetings to All,
This thursday October 11, 2012 after the business meeting. Baroness Ariel is hosting a baby shower for our newest potential knight that is about to come into our barony.
His expected arrival date is November 17, 2012. Yes this is baronial birthday.  The proud parents are James and Rozanna Gill.  Please come one and all to welcome this new
baronial member. We are hoping that everyone will help welcome him in style with potential things he can use. Yes it is a boy!
In Service
Angela Seuestere