[Artemisia] Iron Balls: The Masked Edition: More Fun Stuff

Svein inn fróði svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:46:44 CDT 2012

I have  afew spots left so if you would like to get a spot in feast let me know .... hope to see you all there.  Iron Balls The Masked Edition II I need the feast reservations by the end of the week please. We have more than dancing happening and we would like to extend the invitation to you all.  Feast menu will consist of Celtic soup, pork roast, carrots and cabbage, bread, and cheese, fruit, and a Viking pie for dessert (a berry pie). Feast fee $7 adults $4 for smalls (6-16) 6 and under are free. Ever in service

Ever in service
At være snarere end at synes.
Lord Svein inn fróði