[Artemisia] To all brewers in Artemisia

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:20:52 CDT 2012

Greetings fellow brewers.  I endorse a brewing competition at the Crescent
and Talon war.
I like the format for the GWW.

Subject: Crescent and Talon War brewing contest
From:    "scott horner" <zippyfix at yahoo.com>
Date:    Sun, September 30, 2012 2:22 pm
To:      "arts at artemisia.sca.org" <arts at artemisia.sca.org>

Greetings to one and all. It has been my honor and privledge to be the
Great Western War brewing contest coodinator for the last several years. I
would love to see a Crescent and Talon brewing contest take place. I have
looked at the Artemisia website but do not see an acitve brewers guild
listed. I would love to talk to any guild or fellow brewers on the
Artemisia side to see if this is something we can make happen. I think it
would be another way for our two kingdoms to bond and have a little
friendly compitition. Is this something folks would be interested in? If so
please contact me off list and lets make it happen. I will be more than
happy to be the contest coodinator if you would like.

Could you please forward this to any brewers guilds you might have in your
kingdom I would love to see this happen

YIS

THL Reinhardt Medebruer

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences