[Artemisia] Final long distance shoot of the season

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Fri Oct 12 09:51:08 CDT 2012

Archers of the Realm!

Tomorrow, Saturday 13 Oct 2012 we will be shooting the last long distance shoot of the season.

We will be shooting a Full York. It will take several hours and is an endurance shoot. Make sure you bring water (I will have extra) and something to eat for lunch.

This is twelve - 12 arrow ends (yes, 144 arrows) and is an awesome experience. You don't want to miss it!

We would like to start the shoot around 10am with warm up lines opening around 9:30.  I am not sure exactly when we will end. It will take a while to shoot this.

This is open to all archers.

Address:
2531 N. Mountain Glen Rd
Pine Canyon, UT 84070

We will be shooting on the BLM land across the road.