[Artemisia] Solstice Court 2012

jeanne533 at yahoo.com jeanne533 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 03:15:45 CDT 2012

Greetings One and All,

Just a friendly reminder that Solstice feast is pre-paid and the reservation deadline is Nov 30th. There is a cap of 125 people and it is filling up. The feast menu is listed in the Solstice Court 2012 article on the Loch Salann Baronial Website as well as the address in which to mail the check. I have addressed the following dietary concerns in my menu - gluten free and pork. Any other concerns please feel free to contact me at -- jeanne533 at yahoo.com
In Service
HE Sheelaegh