[Artemisia] Crystal Crags Toys for Tots

kyria thalia kyria.thalia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:17:27 CDT 2012

Dear gentles of Crystal Crags,

I was hoping to get some information on the Nov. 10th Toys for Tots event
that is listed on the kingdom calendar.  I have befriended some folk from
the far NW corner of the kingdom who have expressed interest in the society
and hoped to attend an event.  Toys for Tots in Crystal Crags would be the
most convenient for them.  I have not, however, been able to find any
details on said event.  Please let me know whether it is still going to
happen and what else is planned for the day.

YIS,
Grainne Dhonn