[Artemisia] Archery Shoot

Michelle Mazur aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 18:50:22 CDT 2012

Greetings All!

On Sunday the 7th of October the Baronies of
Gryphon’s Lair and Loch Salann will be hosting a combined archery shoot at
Mount Ogden Archery. We will be gathering at 10am and ALL ARE WELCOME! There
will be a fee of $10 per shooter payable to Mount Ogden Archery.

The current plan is to shoot a royal round, break for lunch,
then round out the day by shooting the amazing walking course at Mount Ogden
Archery. Loaner gear will be available for anyone without a bow or arrows. Garb
is not required.

There are 2 possible lunch plans at this moment: there is a café
in Morgan that makes an amazing pizza that we could patronize, or we could
organize a picnic potluck. If you are interested in taking part on this amazing
day of archery please contact Lady Michelle aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

YIS,

Lady Michelle of Harris upon York