[Artemisia] Arrow found at Uprising Site

dukealan at q.com dukealan at q.com
Sat Sep 8 00:06:37 CDT 2012

You never know what you'll stumble across at the Uprising site throughout the year.  Today, we found an arrow, clear over the ditch in the trees.  If who ever shot it, and wants it back, here's the description of the arrow.  Plain wooden shaft, 2 white fletchs and a yellow cock fletch, with a yellow plastic nock.  About 10 inches below the nock are a series of 2 black lines, then 4 lines, then 2 more lines.  The point is a rounded target point, not a field point.

As you can imagine after being out in the weather, the arrow isn't as straight as it once was, but it could probably be straightened.

Let me know if it's yours, and we'll figure out a way to get it back to you.

Alan