[Artemisia] Harvest War!! Tentative Schedule

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 07:18:24 CDT 2012

So here we are it is just days away and our Shire is excited to have everyone come to Harvest War!!!! ... Don't forget to check things twice. ... The weather is still looking good, at least it isn't snow.. ... Those that are volunteering, please message me. ... If you are going to be there Thursday night, there will be a pot luck in camp A with the Shire of Cote du Ciel, this is you bring food you get to eat, so bring something to share. Could use a few volunteers at troll. Hour or two, please talk to Lord Màtè Czygan when you get to troll and get or give a time when you are available. ... Friday night at the Tavern starting at 7pm, byob, will be nibbles. ... Saturday, A&S from 10 - 3pm in the Grotto, 3-5 is Queens social in the Grotto. Fighting on the Upper Field 10-4pm, Archery 8-11ish. Thrown weapons 9ish to ? ...
There will be merchants so please stop by and look at their wares..... Saturday Night Court 6:30ish and definitely at the discretion of their Majesties. ... Bardic is open performance at the fire pit in Merchants Row, it will start shortly after Court. .. There will be a Hafla/Farewell on the Upper Field hosted by Conroi and Black Hand, which will be after Court. ... ... There will be t-shirts for their Majesties Travel Fund at troll to be bought, there is only about 50 left, so get yours quick.... Hope to be able to see you all there.

Lady Cathryn Anne of Newbury
Event Steward