[Artemisia] Hotel information for Harvest Court

BSK Chatelaine chatelaine at sentinelskeep.org
Mon Sep 17 12:56:55 CDT 2012

 Sorry this took so long, here is info on the hotel for Harvest Court.
This is fairly close to the site and includes a breakfast buffet.  Just
follow the instructions, the discount code is SCA BSK.

Master Dietrich of Huntington
Chataine, Barony of Sentinels' Keep

Thank you so much for selecting the Butte Hampton   Inn.  It was a pleasure
speaking with you.  As per our discussion   this afternoon, I’ve blocked
the following rooms for SCA BSK:

·            9 king standard rooms and 9 double queens available
September 21st

·           15 king standard and 15 double queen rooms available
September 22nd

All rooms are blocked at a rate of $105 plus tax, per room,   per night.  I
have set the cutoff date for September 19th, 2013.    Any rooms not picked
up by this date will return to our general inventory for   sale.  Anyone
booking after that time may not be eligible to receive the   group rate.

Guests can reserve a room in one of two ways:

                  1./  By   calling the hotel direct, 406/494-2250, and
mentioning the SCA BSK   block

               2./  Online, as   follows:

·           www.butte.hamptoninn.com

·           Enter desired arrival/departure dates on home   page-then-drop
down and click on the bar that reads Add Special Rate   Codes

·           This will open the box just below that with the header   Group
Code

·           In the group code box enter SCA

·           This will bring up the SCA BSK Block on the next   page and
will require a credit card guarantee to book

The stay includes our delicious On the House!   Hot breakfast buffet;
Hampton’s Clean and Fresh Bedding;   the comfort of our newly remodeled
Perfect Mix Lobby;   24-hour coffee and tea in the lobby; high-speed
internet access throughout the   hotel; and much more!

If you need anything else, Dan, please let me know.    Your response to
this email indicating your agreement with the arrangements   I’ve made will
suffice for a contract.

Thank you again for choosing the Butte Hampton   Inn!