[Artemisia] Anyone taking pictures at Crown Tournament

Kristine Alvarez kristinela at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 18:34:18 CDT 2012

Greetings from your Kingdom Chronicler,

If you will be taking pictures at Crown Tournament, I would be interested in possibly using some for the Sage Advice. Please contact me at sage-advice at sca.artemsisa.org. I must have a signed release form to publish but we could work those details after the pictures are taken. I would need to have the photos available to me the day after Crown and I'd be looking for good shots of the final rounds of fighting, and of the winner and their consort. Please let me know if you think you might be able to help. I'd also love to know if someone would be interested and willing to help me out with this on a regular basis.

YIS,
Kristine Ragnvaldsdatter, called the Killer Rabbit