[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegium - November 3rd - Request for Classes!

Rich & Florence Evans rcfaevans at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 18:09:55 CDT 2012

Kingdom Collegium will be held in the Barony of Loch Salann on November 3rd.  More information is available on the Baronial website:  http://www.loch-salann.org/docs/kingdomcollegium-12.html

I currently have 35 classes  scheduled with room for many more!   We are in need of some Calligraphy & Illumination classes ( none scheduled so far), Rapier classes (none scheduled so far)  and Youth classes ( one scheduled so far).  Within the next week a list of the classes that have already been scheduled will be added to the website, and updated on a regular basis.

If you are interested in teaching at Collegium, please e-mail your class information to Baroness Anna de Brabant (Class Coordinator) at rcfaevans at comcast.net in the following format.

Instructor:  (SCA Name)

Class Name: