[Artemisia] Montana Archery Workshop

Artemisia Seneschal seneschal at artemisia.sca.org
Tue Apr 9 21:58:34 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Yes, there is an Archery workshop being held in the Shire of Silver Keep on
the last weekend of April (April 27th and 28th). HE Ryryd is in charge of
this; he is coming up from Loch Salann to hold this workshop. He and I have
been talking at length about this since last Uprising, and it is coming to
fruition now.

I have more details in my other email account, which I will go log in and
gather. I am putting together an announcement and details, which I will be
posting here to the Aerie and various other lists. I hope to have this
announcement out tomorrow night.

If you are interested, please stay tuned for details, or contact me *off
list* for more information. As I said, I hope to have the announcement out
 tomorrow night, but am happy to hear from people before then
if they wish to contact me.

Katya
raudhara @ hotmail dot com
or