[Artemisia] Iron Chef 2013

ladygwynnyth at aol.com ladygwynnyth at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 13:20:31 CDT 2013

TheMistress Constance de la Rose Medieval Iron Chef
CookingCompetition at Uprising XXVII

POPULACE TASTING COMMITTEE

Be a part of the Populace TastingCommittee!
Taste and vote on yourfavorites.

Ticketsfor tasting the results of the competition will be available on a first come,first served basis from the Competition Coordinator; Meistres Gwynnyth.
Thetickets are $10 and well worth the cost.
Tasters need to supplytheir own feast gear.
Tasters get totaste everything and vote for their favorite to be name the Populace choice,which will be announce in court and a prize awarded.

Thecompetition will be held on Thursday at Uprising, Judging and Tasting will beheld in the Kingdom Pavilion starting at 2pm.

This year’sCompetition will be fantastic as we have FIVE teams consisting of some of thekingdoms best cooks. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to taste their wonderfulcreations.

In Service
Iron Chef Coordinator
Mst Gwynnyth

I also am lookingfor one more judge, if you are interested and may be available please contactme for additional details.