[Artemisia] Update of a mundane proportion

John Harrison darkjag at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 00:53:15 CDT 2013

Hail and good tidings dear gentiles.

For many of you, I am but a vague and distant memory.  For others I am an
old friend lost in the mists of time.  My name in this wonderful and dear
society is either Gareth le Faiconnier or Gareth r'cath cara bardd.

I an a bard of sorts and shared many a song with those who cared to listen
around several different fires in a wide variety of locals and events, but
I am not here to discuss those things.  Instead I am here to share some
news.

Recently I have published a fantasy novel, the first in a series, titled
Shadow Dance (the series is called the Shadow Saga) by John Harrison (my
mundane name).

This book can be purchased pretty much anywhere in electronic form and in
print through any book store that cared to order it.  However, you can also
order it through me directly (which means that it would be signed ;) )

I thought that I would share this with my dear populace do that anyone
interested in reading a new fantasy series might have an opportunity to
indulge and for those that know me but have lost touch, this soil be a fun
easy to get back into touch again.

Please share this message with our friends in other Kingdoms, because I
know many in our society and have lost touch with too many to name.
Especially with the Barony of the Western Seas and the eastern edge of An
Tir and the greater Barony of Arn Hold to name a few bastillons of hope
where my goals and dreams in our society were planted and shaped.

Forever Yours in Service to the Dream,

Gareth (mka John Harrison)

*Bows deeply removing his homemade brown cavalier hat with long purple and
black plumes and fades back into the shadows*