[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear Feast Menu

April Douglas singeraprildawn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:49:33 CDT 2013

My Lords and Ladies!

In anticipation of the upcoming Dragon's Tear event taking place July
12-14th at Camp Rotary in Monarch, Montana, we are pleased to announce the
menu for Feast and the meals for the weekend!

Please note--If you plan to eat during the weekend and you have any food
allergies, please contact the Feast Steward in advance to prevent any cross
contamination.

Friday night we will have a Traveler's Feast for anyone who arrives early.
*Wheat Heart Chili
*Ham and Potato Soup

Saturday morning will be a hot breakfast along with fruit and cereal.
*Bacon
*Eggs
*Hashbrowns
*Toast

Saturday lunch will consist of sandwiches
*Ham and Turkey Sandwiches
*Homemade Potato Salad
*Chips
*Baked Goods
*Fruit

Saturday night will be our Feast! Please note that we will have an Italian
themed feast that will be served family style. When setting up your feast
gear, please keep in mind that servers will need to bring platters of food
to your table.
*Antipasto*
Olives
Artichoke Hearts
Cheeses
Salami
Bread

*Insalata*
Salad
Homemade Bleu Cheese Dressing
Italian Dressing

*Primo*
Cheese Ravioli
Chicken and Sausage Ravioli

*Secondo*
Chicken and Fennel
Garnished Potatoes
Sweet Onion Salad

*Dolce*
Cannolis with strawberry and chocolate sauce

Sunday meals will consist of whatever leftovers we have.

Lemonade and water will be available in the dining hall throughout the
weekend and pickles will be available for fighters on the field.

Please send your reservations to the Feast Steward, M'Lady Marcella
Bourassa mka April Douglas at singeraprildawn at gmail.com. Feast will be
capped at 75 participants. If you want to guarantee your seat, please RSVP
no later than July 2nd.

**Feast Fee**
$15.00 for adults for all meals
$10.00 for children aged 5 to 12
Children under the age of 5 are guests of the Shire

Please direct any questions or concerns to the Feast Steward.

Yours in Service,
Marcella