[Artemisia] Yumitori no Kiyoshi

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 23:49:29 CDT 2013

Posted on behalf of Peggy Martino:

My dear love, my prince, my sweet Ron, is gone. However you knew him,
whether is was as Ron, Yumitori, Viscount Sir Yumitori no Kiyoshi,
MTFellwalker, KagenoOni, or simply, friend...raise a glass to my darling
husband who died this morning in our home of as yet unknown causes. The
world is a little poorer tonight for the loss of such a vibrant,
intelligent, passionate man. May your path to the stars be lit with the
lantern of truth as I tip some wine to you tonight, my love.