[Artemisia] Uprising Loch Salann Encampment

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 23:07:04 CDT 2013

Unto All Denizens of the Lists,

Greetings!  As Uprising approaches, Their Excellencies of Loch Salann, Bjorn and Jennet, have graced me with the opportunity to serve Them, as the Loch Salann Camp Steward.  As such, considering my physical limitations, my first responsibility is to ask for a Deputy, someone who *will* be on-site first thing Tuesday afternoon, and who can step in if I cannot complete the responsibilities of the job.  Second, as we're in a bit of a time crunch, if you are planning, or wish, to camp with the Barony at Uprising, please send me the following information immediately, as well as any questions you may have:
1- type of tent [modern or period].
2- dimensions of tent including ropes [if uncertain, add 8 feet to length/width of tent for ropes].
3- number of people in your party, adults and children noted separately, please.
4- any additional shelters, i.e. sunshades/pop-up shades, and dimensions thereof.
5- whether said additional shelters are available for Camp community use.
6- when you will be arriving on site [and if you will be leaving early].
 7- anything you can think of that I missed. :-)

As noted, since we are already into May, we have a bit of a time crunch, if you wish to camp with the Barony, please provide the required information *this week*, no later than the 7th of May.
Thank you all for your cooperation and assistance, and I look forward to seeing you all in our Camp at Uprising.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP