[Artemisia] Harvest War is Coming

Dave Dudley dave.dudley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:08:12 CDT 2013

After a long, hot summer, what better way to end it than with WAR! We've
got a great site in the beautiful mountains and all we need is you.

Merchants are welcome and should contact Lady Hallerna Stjarnkona at
sfcrell at gmail.com ASAP if you haven't already.

If you are camping with a large group, or will be camping in an RV, please
contact the Event Steward. We would like to make sure we have the room for
you.

SITE: North Fork Park Upper Boweries Eden, UT

This is a new site for this year. The altitude is within 80 feet of what it
was at Box Elder Campground so you can expect the weather to be consistent
with past years. This means prepare for anything from sun to snow (it is
fall in Utah).

Camp fires will be restricted to the assigned firepits.

Remember we are guests of Weber County and need to abide by their laws.
Please also remember that trash needs to be put in the assigned dumpster or
taken out with you. Propane campfires are allowed also cookers. No tiki
torches. Fire is always a danger and will be more so as the year
progresses.

If you have any questions please contact the Event Steward

SITE OPENS: Thursday at 6pm and closes at noon on Sunday.

SITE FEES: 18 and over Camping $18.00, Day Trip $12.00,
12-17 Camping $14.00 Day Trip $8.00
6-11 Camping $8.00, Day Trip $4.00, under 6 Free.
A $5.00 Non Membership Fee will apply. Family Cap at $60.00.

Make checks out to Shire of Cote du Ciel, SCA. Inc.

DIRECTIONS: From I-15, exit at 12th Street Exit (#347) in North Ogden. From
the exit travel west onto 12th Street/Hwy 39 and travel to the top of Ogden
Canyon at the Pineview Reservoir Spillway. Turn left on Hwy 158 and cross
the reservoir, following the brown recreation signs to Wolf Creek and
Powder Mountain. Veer to the left at the fork, staying on Hwy 158. You will
come to a stop sign. Turn left onto Hwy 162; drive north for about 3 miles.
Turn left on 4100 North; immediately take the first right onto 3300 East
(signs point to "North Fork" and "Avon"). In 1.8 miles there is a "Y", turn
left on the North Fork Road. About 3 miles later there will be a sign for
the "Cuttler Flats Entrance" on your left (look for the SCA signs) and turn
left here. The road turns to groomed dirt and winds for less than a mile.
At the "T" turn right and follow the road till it opens up into a field,
Troll will be on the left side.

Coordinates: 41.385108, -111.914785

Event website is HarvestWar.org

EVENT STEWARD