[Artemisia] Harvest War is Coming

Dave Dudley dave.dudley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:25:41 CDT 2013

Baron Morgan,

I'll turn that back to you for the description then, as you can probably
add to what I know with a better eye towards what is needed.  It is where
Baron's War was in 2011 (though we have the entire area), and I believe you
were there (as I remember having a discussion as you were getting packed
up).  The site is large and does have a grade to it, though nothing as
steep as climbing to the fighting area at the old site.  There is a dirt
road along the entire edge of the area that was in fairly good shape when
we were there last.  The flush toilets are wheelchair accessible as will
the 2 porta potties that we will have.  Anyone else who has been there can
add their thoughts as well please.

Mate

--
Dave