[Artemisia] Fwd: Talon Crescent Festival 2014 & War update

Cindie Green illoraofthewestlea at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 18 09:17:22 CDT 2013

This event was a lot of fun this year! The purpose of the Festival is to keep interest up for the War and to establish relationships between the Kingdoms. The side benefits are lots of classes, and activities, a weekend in nice weather in the middle of February....  In Las Vegas! And a fun event!
I know it is a long way for a lot of us but carpooling is an option. Give it some thought!

Illora of the west lea
Talon Crescent Wars Event Coordinator for Caid