[Artemisia] Harvest Court related.....

Ericka hughes elmhughes at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 17:24:27 CDT 2013

After going through last month's zip-sort (the membership rolls), it has come to my attention that a few members have let their memberships lapse.   I'm sure this is simple oversight, but here's your reminder;  If you plan on attending Harvest Court and participating in the heavy fighting and/or rapier, you need to be a current member.  This is in addition to having your authorization card.  It's only a month away, so please check your membership expiration dates and renew, renew, renew!!!  That is all.  Talk amongst yaselves.
YIS,
Sabina Ostler