[Artemisia] UM Welcome Feast/Club Rush

Ericka hughes elmhughes at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 12:14:32 CDT 2013

The University of Montana had a table cancellation for Welcome Feast this
Friday
(some of you may know this as Club Rush) and we are able to have a
table AT the
Oval from 11am-1:30pm. The table HAS to be manned during those
hours, and I
would suggest wearing garb, as this is what will set us apart
from the other
groups attending. Table set-up can begin as early as 10am, and
tables are
assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. We are welcome to
have both heavy
and rapier fighters demonstrations, as long as we don't
endanger anyone around
us, and I would also recommend this, as it is one of
the major draws for our
organization. This is a great opportunity for us to
gather the required
signatures to maintain our UM affiliated group status and
maybe even to round up
some new members! Can I get a show of hands,
people?
YIS,
Sabina