[Artemisia] Solstice Court

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Tue Dec 3 13:28:36 CST 2013

Today there are two updates for Solstice Court.
*
*         Update #1:

Youth Activities!

Our youth officers have some really fun things planned for the kids at Solstice. They will have the opportunity to build a gift for both Mom and Dad. There will be crafts for them to build for themselves as well!...

Father Christmas will visit and have a special treat for each youth who visits with him. There will be other various activities throughout the day as well.

Arianna, the youth officer, would like to issue a challenge to each of the youth in attendance. If you are caught by Arianna or her deputy Emily doing chivalrous acts, you will get a special treat!

We hope to see many of our young people there!

Update #2:

*         Feast Update!

We have hit capacity with feast reservations. We have a wait list going. In light of this I have been asked to notify everyone with feast reservations that you will need to have your seat paid for by 2PM on the day of the event. Payment will be taken at Troll when you pay site fee. After 2PM all unpaid for feast reservations will be offered up to others; first to those on the wait list then to anyone else who wants them.

Thank you!