[Artemisia] Solstice Baby Baby Baby

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 21:32:43 CST 2013

Solstice Baby Baby  Baby

At Solstice Court we will be celebrating the increase of  the populace of
the Barony of Loch Salann, and of course, therefore, the  Kingdom of
Artemisia.  We will be having baby showers for two new  little members of the
populace.  Starting shortly after 1:00, look  for the table.

Lady Hawke Rivenoake and Sir Bohun the Black welcomed a  little daughter
Anwyn Oria Kuhn, a little earlier than expected.  Anwyn  will not be able to
attend the event, but please come to an informal  gathering and congratulate
the proud parents. (Lady Hawke is fond of little  hats with animal faces,
just not a monkey!  Purple is preferred  over pink.)

Lady Badahschia and Lord Takeyama are also expecting an  addition to their
family.  Come share your good wishes and  congratulate them.  (They are
completely open as to  color.)

Lady Shauna Sal Speranza and her lord are also expecting a  little one, but
unfortunately  Shauna will not be able to attend  Solstice.