[Artemisia] Talon Crescent Festival Arts and Sciences Activities

Kari McCarter biancaraven at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 10:23:42 CST 2013

A&S Update!

 1st year Anniversary Display: All great things must start somewhere. Artisans are invited to show off first attempts alongside current work. Be ready to share stories and answer questions!

 Iron-Artisan Competition: Inter-kingdom pairs will be matched randomly to produce items embodying the theme "Honey for my Sweet" from materials supplied on-site.

 Largesse Luncheon: I am providing a luncheon both days of the event for anyone who would be interested in bringing, working on, and sharing their largess projects (or helping with one already going), with the fruits of the labor to be presented at closing court.

 Sampling of Class tracks: Hounds demo, 1400's Hairstyles, Period pigments - learning to mix colored earths to create paints for scrolls and other art projects and Medieval blues (Natural indigo dye demo), early SCA History, period recipes adapted for special diets and plans for beginning fiber arts, poetry composition and bardic/performing arts.

 If you are interested in teaching a class, please email us with details, we would love to add you to the list!

 THL Sophia la Roche & Mistress Bianca Ravenna
 A&S Stewards
 arts at taloncrescentwars.org